Less than 1 month –
Less than 10 hrs/week –
I need an app that will be used as the base & skeleton for a future product.
It consists on these core features :
- GPS Tracking of other people (showing direction & distance, no maps)
- Facebook integration, just login for now
- Detect proximity of 2 people using the app
- Accelerometers work. Has the user changes direction, the direction to other people should remain accurate. (Example : spinning should have the ui spinning too)
- This will also involved some simple backend work, most likely with a TCP persistent connection (to upload & download of locations) .
- Basic UI
- A basic Zend Framework PHP backend support for future REST JSON API.
- Android Studio
- Github (familiar with pull requests)
- Familiar with issue tracking systems
- TCP connections
- Basic Back end support
- Java server (persistent connections) + Zend Framework ( WEB + REST JSON API )
I will discuss more details with the chosen candidate
NO TEMPLATE APPLICATIONS; BE CREATIVE.
ONLY PEOPLE WITH SERIOUS ENGINEERING SKILLS WITH PASSION FOR CODE QUALITY, STANDARDS & DESIGN PATTERNS.
NO DEVELOPERS FROM INDIA