Est. Budget: $250.00
We need a person with experience in fundemental analysis of shares' or commodities, to follow trends and write short & long versions analyses of important financial events (e.g. the recent fall of the Ruble and the CHF, the Ferrari and Alibaba IPO's etc). Writer should have mother-tongue level proficiency in Italian.
Scope of work:
Short version: 20-50 words for a social media post (including hashtags, and a reference to our website's page which contains the longer version.)
Long version: 200-400 words for the website article.
2. We will give specific guidelines to write the long article after writer is chosen.
3. Amount of work depends on market trends and news, but we expect anywhere from 3 to 10 articles/month. Therefore, we prefer pricing per article sets (short+long)
4. "Sniffing" market trends by being exposed to news channels and pushing events to us for approval before writing is done. In other words, we need the writer to find content to write about; Being passive and waiting for topics defeats the purpose of the job.
1. Native language Italian + very good English.
2. Experience in writing financial articles, specifically with CFD or Forex trading.
3. Experience for writing to online Forex or CFD brokers: Advantage.
More examples of significant trends and news:
"Netflix finally arrives to Italy!"
"Apple Reports Record First Quarter ...