More than 6 months –
10-30 hrs/week –
The Sales and Marketing Assistant must be a perfect balance of creative and highly organized. They must take initiative, have strong written English and be able to work independently. Are you detail oriented and strive for excellence in visual and written communications?
The Marketing Assistant's purpose is to build a strong brand in our sales and marketing that is recognizable to our customers and potential customers.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development of collateral for both print and online medias, as well as timely completion of projects ranging from new product launches to advertisements and awareness of community engagement activities
- Create and execute a specific online and social media strategy, assist in the management of Gilmour Photography's customer facing online presence, including websites, social media and customer portals
- Ensure visual communication standards are met across all mediums in alignment with the overall branding strategy
- create, distribute and manage content using a variety of channels to reach target audiences
- building LinkedIn targeted advertisements
- edit and write sales and marketing copy for web and print material
- create and edit sales & marketing material in Photoshop and InDesign
- create and edit sales proposals and estimates in Photoshop, InDesign, MS Office
- update and maintain WordPress Blog, portfolio web site, Mailchimp newsletter
- maintain a CRM for lead generation, tracking and sales funnel
- business development
- contact and follow up with prospects and clients
- Set-up, coordinate and schedule marketing calendar
- Set-up, coordinate and schedule meetings, photo shoots and portfolio viewings
- Proven skills and experience with digital strategy, social media and content
- A university degree or the equivalent in digital marketing, communications or advertising with experience in digital marketing and communications
- Superior computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, Photoshop, WordPress, content management systems and design software and InDesign.
- An understanding of Web Analytics and SEO
- Excellent writing and editing skills for online content including website, portal, blogs and social media with a focus on detail
- The ability to work well independently on several projects concurrently, and possess exceptional communication, organizational and creative thinking skills
- Exemplary interpersonal skills; a team player who is cooperative and collaborative with personnel at all ...