More than 6 months –
10-30 hrs/week –
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join our growing company as soon as possible in a part-time capacity. We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. You will be working for both Kahn & Associates, LLC, a growing consumer law firm and Kahn Interactive Group, LLC, a marketing company for lawyers.
This position is primarily responsible for:
• Maintaining the group general ledgers and preparing reconciliations, journal entries and adjustments as necessary
• Accounts payable and receivable duties.
• Coding vendor invoices/ matching invoices with purchase orders
• Process cost requests and settlement data from attorneys
• Communication with outside vendors
• Payroll preparation and entry into website
• Prepare reports using excel
The Ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications.
• Previous bookkeeping experience; G/L, A/R, A/P, payroll and bank reconciliations.
• QuickBooks experience and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel/ Word / Outlook).
• Advance Excel skills a big plus
• 10-key by touch, typing abilities
• Strong communication skills and a ...