More than 6 months –
10-30 hrs/week –
REPORTS TO: Payroll Manager DEPT: Payroll
The Payroll Clerk is responsible for the processing of a high volume, multi-state weekly payroll.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Process farm payroll by piecework, hourly and/or combination.
• Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Process payroll by established deadlines
• Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors
• Address employee's pay-related concerns and provide accurate payroll information
• Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines
• Assist employees and supervisors with payroll issues and assist all locations with processing payroll
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality ...