More than 6 months –
10-30 hrs/week –
Seeking: Virtual Assistant With A Sales & Marketing Mindset.
Looking for a VA for approximately 7-10 hours/week, open-ended contract.
Primary activities will include:
- General admin (travel arrangements, scheduling, ...)
- Wordpress blog updating, sharing content
- Keyword research, on page SEO, ...
- Youtube video uploading, ...
- Newsletter publishing and distribution (email)
- Online research and prospecting
- Social media sharing and promotion
- Client invoicing & follow ups
You will also be spending approximately 50-60% of your time making follow-up calls and emails to prospects using our prospecting process. You will not be expected to cold call, and you will not be expected to close business - simply to reach out to people, and hand qualified leads over to sales.
Direct sales experience is not necessary, but you'll have to like selling and have a commercial/client service mindset.
You will need to be web-savvy and be (or get) comfortable using applications like Gmail, Toutapp, Nimble.com, Freshbooks, Infusionsoft, Postwire, Linkedin, ... .
Must have requirements
I am looking for a motivated, engaged person who is able to work with minimal supervision and direction and sort things out her/himself.
However, PLEASE do not apply unless you have the following:
- Native or native-level English speaker
- A neutral-sounding UK or US English accent (will be verified via phone)
- Flawless (and I do mean flawless) writing skills in English
- Able to work in European timezone
- Demonstrable, previous experience as a VA and/or executive assistant
The following will be a definite plus for you:
- Previous experience in inside sales, direct sales and/or telemarketing
- Experience in working with large corporations in a multinational environment
- Experience with (online) marketing, SEO and social media
- Additional (European) languages, especially French
What I am offering
- A stable gig for (hopefully) years to come
- An opportunity to work in a high-growth environment with (potentially rapidly) an increase in hours; potentially leading to a full time gig
- Work closely together with a group of globally recognised experts in sales and business development
- Opportunity for personal growth and learning
- Working for a nice guy who will treat you as an adult, will not micro manage you and will measure your performance on output, not activity
When you apply, please include a cover letter and briefly answer the following questions (100 words or less ...