Est. Budget: $10.00
• Analysis and documentation of business requirements and functional/non-functional specifications;
• Preparation of testing material and organisation of functional testing;
• Preparation of documentation (project deliverables, user manuals, reports, etc);
• Delivery of consulting, training and helpdesk services to end-users;
• Project Management support, coordination, and reporting, throughout the lifecycle of IT projects.
• University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
• Minimum 5 years’ involvement in large, complex software development assignments;
• Experience in e-Government projects;
• Excellent command of Bahasa Indonesia ...