Less than 1 month –
10-30 hrs/week –
We need someone to help develop an application with similar functionality to Uber, but for the purposes of delivering a different product. Map and payment functionality is mandatory. We need to essentially copy 80% of the app and tailor the other 20% to our business.
It would be possible/ideal for the freelancer to join the team if interested. If executed properly this opportunity could be very large and useful on a global scale.
Revolutionizing and disrupting a very old ...