Est. Budget: $800.00
I have an MVC4 Web application that uses Entity Framework and SQL Server 2012 that I need someone to fix bugs for.
There is one page that needs some minor additions. There are about 5 defects to existing functionality on other pages. There are also 2 SSRS reports that need to have development finished: 1 is 80% done and the other is 20% completed.
I will provide the specification document after hiring the developer.