Less than 1 week –
Less than 10 hrs/week –
We are looking at setting up the following configuration on DigitalOceans:
1) Load Balanced NGINX (1 balancer, 2 nodes)
2) File replication from the load balancer to the web nodes, or from one pre-determined 'master' node to other node, whichever makes more sense.
3) Install and configure memcahed to handle sessions.
4) Compile and configure PHP as Fast-CGI
5) Configure a DB/Mysql centric node for optimal performance.
This is our brief outline, and we welcome any recommended changes. Ideally ...