Est. Budget: $3,500.00
• Set-up, install, testing and commissioning of high-end medical devices in
the Surgical and Aesthetics disciplines.
• Technical troubleshooting and repairing of faulty medical systems.
• Attend to customer emergency calls regarding the machine breakdowns;
troubleshoot and repair the medical systems in hospitals and clinics.
• Provide on-call support, respond to customer inquiries and offer technical
solutions to customers.
• Carry out service and maintenance jobs on medical devices.
• Preparing and drafting of technical reports and maintain the documents
up to GDPMDS standards. (GDPMDS: Good ...