More than 6 months –
10-30 hrs/week –
Location(s): Online / Saudi Arabia.
Overview & Responsibilities
A Cloud Administrator is responsible for the implementation, monitoring and maintenance of the cloud within the organization. Typically this involves the implementation of service level agreements (SLA) for permissions, access, quotas, etc. as required by an organization's policies. .
In this role you will:
- Install and configure network of servers for private cloud setup.
- Deploy and manage large networks of virtual machines and hypervisors.
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot services for customers such as OS level concerns, web server, database server, applications server and mail; includes Apache, MySQL, PHP, FTP, SSH and DNSs.
- Strong experience in servers virtualization using Cloudstack or openstack.
- Linux and windows administration skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of servers/computers hardware and software.
- Inherent problem-solver with desire to learn and take on responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences.
- Technical certifications including Red Hat, UCP, CompTIA and/or MySQL
- experience in ...