1 to 3 months –
10-30 hrs/week –
The Developer is responsible for architecting, developing, extending, and maintaining Jive Openfire software.
• Developer must have 3 to 5 years experience working in Java environments with a preference for server and back-end technologies.
• Developer must have experience with XMPP.
• Developer must have experience with Jive Openfire.
• Knowledge of MVC (Model-View-Controller) and other architectural patterns.
• Object Oriented Programming.
• ORM (Object-relational mapping).
• Experience with highly trafficked and scalable server applications.
• Architects and develops business logic for Jive Openfire plugins.
• Maintains ...