(Adult Content) Erotica Writer for Hire - Gay Erotica
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am in of someone that can write m/m themed erotica for me. Some times I will assign a specific storyline other times I may just supply a theme. By bidding on this job you agree that upon payment for each story the all rights to the story will transfer to my company.
I am looking for native English speakers. The highest rate I can pay right now is 5 dollars per 1,000 words. We typically buy 5k word stories so the standard payment is 25 dollars inclusive of the odesk fee. If you need more than that then please look elsewhere. Please make the first word in your application erotic so I know you read this description.
You must include a sample of m/m erotic writing to be considered as I have hired good writers in the past that could not produce erotica. The sample of m/m erotica can be a paragraph or two but must be of an erotic nature.
Below are our guidelines for stories that we buy.
1. No one under the age of eighteen in the stories.
2. Limit the use of passive voice as much as possible
3. Include a synopsis
4. Also include a possible title
5. Do not indent at all and only one space in between each paragraph.
6. Please do a complete read through when complete before you send. Spell check and grammar check will not pick up everything. For instance using to instead of too or threw instead of through.
7. Remember that every time a new person starts speaking you need a new paragraph – not to insult anyone but we’ve had the problem often enough that I feel the need to include this.
For writers that produce a good number of stories for us we may be willing to publish some of the stories under your own name instead of only using you as a ghost writer.
I would prefer people that can turn out a story every few days although this is not an absolute requirement.
Lastly if you are already working for me please do not apply again as I prefer to keep a single contract open with each person.
Skills: english, grammar