We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst / User Interface Designer to play a pivotal role in defining software requirements for an exciting and innovative on-line Negotiation Game. This is a great opportunity to be involved in the development of complex on-line software.
So that we don't waste your time: candidates for whom English is not their mother tongue from in the developing world who are relatively new into the BA field should expect upwards of $10ph. Candidates with considerable experience both as a BA and working on similar levels of complex on-line projects with international teams can expect more.
The time commitment on this project would initially be approximately 3-6 months, 20-40 hours per week. Thereafter, the time commitment required will be a few hours per week on an ongoing basis to support the Ukrainian development team in better understanding your Use Cases predominantly via skype, screen-shares and responding to questions in JIRA.
The Negotiation Game business requirements have been collected at a high level. The game is currently in development and can be played.
We are looking for a BA to:
• Transform high level business requirements into functional requirements with Use Case descriptions and Wire Frames. Please see our attached Use Case to get an idea for the style and level of detail from that works for us.
• Define and document process flows
• Assist our QA testers in creating Test Cases based on your Use Cases
• Work closely with the Project Manager, Technical Lead Developer and developers to ensure good quality build
• Communicate across all levels of the team, including the Sydney based South African sponsor
• 1+ years of proven experience as a Business Analyst, working on large and complex IT Projects, preferably web based.
• Ability to analyze and identify improvements to processes and screen layout
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Ability to support testing and implementation to ensure a successful outcome of the project.
We would appreciate seeing examples of your previous Use Cases & Wire Frames.
If selected, we will ask for you to complete a short 'test' Use Case to help judge our fit together.
Finally, your application should start with "Please find my resume attached", and of course you should ensure that your resume/CV is attached.