.NET TDD developers: long-term relationship, $20K+ in projects
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We're looking for great .NET developers that we can build long-term relationships with and award many projects over time. We'll begin with a one day trial project to identify developers who are a good fit for our team, and then award a larger fixed-price project.
Our team is passionate about building excellent user experiences with excellent code. Users give our product rave reviews, and we want to expand our team with developers who will share our values, quickly adopt our software development practices, and extend our product's great reputation.
We have high code quality standards and use an agile development process, including test driven development and continuous integration. Developer requirements include:
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD); at least one year preferred
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with C# and the .NET Framework
- Experience developing applications using a web MVC framework (e.g. ASP.NET MVC, Castle MonoRail)
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) experience a plus
- Windows Forms experience a plus
If you'd like to apply, please send us a code sample that you feel best demonstrates your skills and that:
- Has been developed using TDD (include the relevant unit tests in the sample)
- Includes at least 20 classes (excluding test fixtures)
- Demonstrates understanding of the MVC/MVP pattern in either a web or desktop application (optional, but a significant plus)
- Demonstrates DDD principles (optional, but a significant plus)
The code sample need not be from a commercial project; it could be from an open source project or a sample project written for this application. We do not need to be able to run the code -- we're really more interested in its design.
We will review the code samples submitted and select some candidates for further follow up. Applications we receive that do not include an appropriate code sample will be summarily discarded. Individuals and teams are both welcome to apply.