Important: DO not BID if you will not use 100% Human Translation...
We are a translation company operating for 10 years already, with clients that include Microsoft and Nokia.
We need a contractor who will translate approx 167 words of Ilonggo texts into English.
The non-negotiable budget is US$0.02 per source word. The project is ready to start asap.
In order to qualify, you must be:
1) a native Ilonggo speaker--OR, have your own native Ilonggo translator(s) which you will pay yourself using the payment you will
receive from this project.
2) You must also be ONLINE on Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger as often as possible--and AT LEAST DURING THE JOB. This is so we can
check on your status.
3) Sign our contract of collaboration which will protect all parties.
4) Be willing to provide post-delivery quality assurance support to the client pertaining to the output you will deliver.
We are looking for dedicated, experienced and honest providers as this could be the start of a long term collaboration.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT Notes BEFORE BIDDING:
5) 100% HUMAN TRANSLATION ONLY. All translations must be done by humans. Contractors are forbidden from using Machine Translation
(such as Google Translate, Systran or Babel) in any way and for any purpose. We know how to detect work done by automated
translations and will NEVER PAY for any such jobs.
6) NO "BAIT and SWITCH" PRICING TACTICS. Once we select you among other bidders, you must not change your bid price. As a goodwill
step, we transparently show snippets of the actual source file, so that you will have a clear understanding of the work. We never
change files, so you shouldn't also change your bid. If you do this we will not hesitate to refer you to oDesk for investigation.
7) NO UPFRONT. Sorry we don't pay upfront or deposit, simply because our own clients never pay us any upfront. Just check our
stellar track record to see the positive feedbacks our providers have left for us.
8) ODESK PAYMENT ONLY - Sorry, no payment outside oDesk. We pay through oDesk, and only through oDesk. We pay after our client
confirms that no quality issues remain with the job. This is min 1 day to max 5 working days after delivering the job.
9) No "personal emergency" excuses. Please be professional and complete the work. If we award you the oDesk job and you accept
it...then you bail out due to some flimsy reason, we will refer you to oDesk for investigation and possible suspension.
10) NO PAYMENT for MISSED DEADLINE. - 1 hour delay means you will no longer be paid for the job. Don't accept a job if you can't
meet the deadline. All our deadlines are fixed.
Bottomline - Let's be professional and do an honest job.
~~~~~BY BIDDING on this job you hereby CONFIRM that you READ the above stipulations and AGREE to obey them fully.~~~~~
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – 01302014_172474_Translation_Simplified Chinese_500
- Fixed-Price – 02052014_172484_Translation_Korean_600words
- Fixed-Price – 02052014_172489_Editing_Thai _1300 words