Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This job is for a coder who has an experience with how a job portal works and operates (an example of such can be the sites like monster.com, dice.com, careerbuilder.com). A candidate should have had previous experience with such projects. Please dont apply if you have no experience with the job portals. Please be ready to show examples of your work with job portals. Also, the site is done on Bitrix system so an experience with the system is necessary as well. Please find full description below.
Looking for highly skilled PHP/mySQL programmer to help with various ongoing development work for a job portal website hosted on Dreamhost. (More information will be disclosed during interview process).
I need somebody with the following abilities --
- Bitrix CMS
- PHP 4
- CSS 3
- CSS best practices
- Apache - Tomcat
- LAMP development
- XML feed parsing
- Third-party API integrations
- Able to write mySQL queries in your sleep
- Writing fast, optimized code from scratch
- SEO best practices
- Writing clean code and commented code
- High attention to detail
- Passionate about producing great work
- Site optimization tactics
- Experience with consumer facing websites
- Crazy about cross-browser compatibility
- Excellent communicator and motivated problem solver
- Q/A Testing
- Excelent english (USA spelling)
- 4 star feedback required.
Nice to have attributes --
- Great outgoing personality
- Affiliate network API's
- Cloud based server management
- Mailchimp API
- Social Media APIs (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Web-based mobile development
- HTML 5
- Google Analytics API
- Web Design skills
If the above sounds like you, I'd love to connect. Please reply with the following...
1. Please tell me a little bit about yourself and explain why you would be a perfect fit for this position.
2. Provide a list of links to prior development work you have completed. Please describe the involvement you had for each.
3. Tell me 2 things you love to do in your free time (spending time with family, snowboarding, etc.). This will help to ensure that you read this entire description. This MUST be included in order for me to consider you application and will help me determine if you have strong attention to detail.
Skills: writing, apache, english, management, facebook, twitter, linkedin, design