your job is very simple-
fix 2 things.
you must fix it asap. and hand in not less than tomorrow (24 hours)
1. update admob.
2. prevent files from being backed up to iCloud and iTunes. (the app actually is doing so, we need that this does not happend. the answer to do it is in this link:
you need to implement it and make sure this is fixed in the app (here we attach apple problem:
We found that your app does not follow the iOS Data Storage Guidelines, which is required per the App Store Review Guidelines.
In particular, we found that on launch and/or content download, your app stores 19.76 MB. To check how much data your app is storing:
- Install and launch your app
- Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage
- If necessary, tap "Show all apps"
- Check your app's storage
The iOS Data Storage Guidelines indicate that only content that the user creates using your app, e.g., documents, new files, edits, etc., should be backed up by iCloud.
Temporary files used by your app should only be stored in the /tmp directory; please remember to delete the files stored in this location when the user exits the app.
Data that can be recreated but must persist for proper functioning of your app - or because customers expect it to be available for offline use - should be marked with the "do not back up" attribute. For NSURL objects, add the NSURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey attribute to prevent the corresponding file from being backed up. For CFURLRef objects, use the corresponding kCFURLIsExcludedFromBackupKey attribute.
For more information, please see Technical Q&A 1719: How do I prevent files from being backed up to iCloud and iTunes?.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Android geolocalization app - food restaurant app - uses parse.com
- Fixed-Price – Answers from morrocco culture - you must be from morroco
- Fixed-Price – Design backgrounds - vintage,