FanMob: Mobile Gaming Start-Up Seeks Technical Co-Founder
About us: Changing the way sports fans watch and engage with live sports.
Seeking a passionate developer for agile iterations and future product development.
Initial Prototype is built in Java, designed as a web application and delivered to mobile devices via PhoneGap. Not averse to leveraging different technologies if it makes sense.
Get experience working with a real product that will be in consumers' hands! Definite opportunity to assume role of Technical Co-founder & CTO.
Compensation: Negotiable (cash, equity, glory, beer)
To apply, please send email and resume to:
Tommy Schmitz - firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Must have sample work to review.
• Collaborate with CEO to understand product requirements, and design and implement solutions in both agile and waterfall SDLC to deliver against product requirements
• Write server-side and client-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly
• Resolve technical issues in existing prototype application and subsequent iterations; Proficient in QA testing
• Proficient in server-side web technologies [Prototype is currently written in Java]
• Experience with databases
• Deep knowledge of HTTP protocol
• Experience with Social Network (Facebook, Twitter, etc.…) API integrations a must
• Thorough understanding of software architecture and object oriented design
• Interest in mobile gaming
• Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems and QA challenges
• Ability to work against deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Professional experience preferred
• Interest in sports is a plus
Skills: sports, gaming, agile, design, qa, facebook, twitter