3D Sustainable House on Google sketch up
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
To complete this assignment you are required to:
1. Use Sketch-up 3D surface modelling software package.
2. Create and modify a 3 dimensional surface model of a building.
3. Create a 3D external visualisation of a sustainable house.
The house should have a TOTAL floor area of 80 to 100m2 INCLUDING the 2nd and the 3rd floor of the house. it will be well placed on a suitable size plot.
The house should have 2 or 3 levels of accommodation and be suitable for the ‘affordable’ housing market of an urban area.
You need to incorporate visual features expressing the sustainability of the building and its innovative nature.
The house should have elements to contextualise it, such as: landscaping the site; and population with aspects of daily life.
Sustainable housing poster will be marked whilst on display with the following criteria:
1. Appropriateness size and proportion of house, & annotated dimensions 10%
2. Appropriate use of materials - structural integrity and sustainability 10%
3. Sustainability and innovation – to include building solar orientation 20%
4. Level of detail achieved in the model 20%
5. Context – landscaping and habitation 20%
6. Poster Clarity and Arrangement: visuals, headings and annotation 20%
A deduction of up to 50% of the marks will be made for the submission of an inadequate model