The 3D Artist is responsible for working with Instructional System Designers and mobile application developers to translate storyboards into 3D model, scenery, and avatar assets in support of mobile application development. The 3D Artist will determine and recommend the best imagery style to be incorporated into mobile applications to include lighting, camera position, and textures. The 3D Artist will be responsible for working independently, as well as potentially with US government personnel, to determine the appropriate clothing and scenery required for mobile application 3D assets.
• Must have at least 5 years professional experience using 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop.
• Must have demonstrated experience modeling 3D avatars of persons, somewhat photo-realistic, to include military servicemen.
• Must be able to work independently, virtually, and flexible to co-locate at sub-contractor offices.
• Must be proficient in Autodesk 3DS Studio Max for 3D model development, scenery development, and avatar development.
• Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop to develop textures, skins, and other related objects.