5 SHORT fictions/stories in Erotica genre Writers Wanted - USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA Writers Only! (Adult Content)
5 erotica short stories needed, between 7,000 and 9,000 words.
Payment is $100 for all 5 short stories.
You do not have permission to post as part of your portfolio (online/offline) or to reference any produced work to others by. This is a private job.
Please send samples of your writings in related niche.
Good English speakers only, please. North American applicants preferred.
Need all 5 stories in 2 weeks.But before that, pls reply us with the first sentence saying "I am a great writer" and reply the following questions. Without answering these, your profile will not be reviewed so we know you're serious on applying this job, not just a spam application.
1. What's the short story you are going to write? The plot.concept?
2. What's your title for this short story/fiction?
3. Why should we hire you as the writer? What's the proof of
expertise that you are an expert in writing short stories. (we welcome beginners, just tell us your background and experiences about writing)
***NOTE: We also need 3 short descriptions from you.
1. 150+ word about the author section (in 3rd person)
2. 200-300+ word book description
3. 500+ word article about book (kind of like sale pitch talking summary)
Above mentioned will not be counted as part of the short story words counts. This is what we requested for you to be the co-author
Thanks a lot.
- All content must be 100% original written from scratch and must pass copyscape and plagiarism sites. Plagiarism is NOT ALLOWED!! If we found out your work is copy and paste from anywhere, your work will NOT be paid!
- It MUST fit a short story - NOT a novel. Normally, short story only has one plot. And they tend to be not too complex than novels.
- Select a good and short title for this story that it could be easily remembered or talked. Try to get eye-catchy title without starting with "The".
- Please also check on amazon.com to make sure this title is not taken yet.
- Ownership and Credit. we as the employer has the sole ownership and copyrights for the Work, including editing, sale, and distribution rights. You as a writer will not own any copyright and/or distribution right to the Work.