Write about each of the following 5 masterpieces from Louvre Museum:
6. Diamong Regent
7. Horses restrained by grooms, known as The Marly Horses
8. Law Code of Hammurabi, king of Babylon
9. Louis XIV, RIGAUD
10. Portrait of a woman, known as "L'Europeene"
What is it, who created it, where it is from, date, particular story about the masterpiece, basic author’s biographical data, historical context, geographical context.
You can have a very good idea of what I do expect looking at:
Deadline: 17th Dec , please, confirm if you can reach the deadline before accepting the job.
The texts are intended for a travel guide book so keep in mind that a tourist will be reading and using this text.
Each part article be around 500 - 700 words.
Content has to be self written. No direct copy from the internet or any other source because it will be consider plagiarism.
This is intended to be part of a travel guide. So, please do be practical, and straight to the point.
Each text section should have a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 700 words.
Only bold and headers 1, 2 & 3 style formats are allowed. Don´t use other formats like italics, underline, etc. Please deliver the texts in the Excel format requested in the documents attached.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Translate from ENglish to German a travel guide about Vienna
- Fixed-Price – Translation ENglish-Russian Vienna travel guide