AEG.INC company is looking to add a hands on Accounting Manager to their team. Reporting to the CFO, this individual will coordinate month-end closing, prepare consolidated financial reports used in connection with internal and external reporting, perform financial statement analysis, prepare and maintain accounting policies and procedures, and assist in implementing process improvement and reporting initiatives.
* Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
* Coordinate month-end closing and provide assistance to the subsidiaries during the close and financial reporting process.
* Prepare, coordinate, and review monthly internal management reporting schedules.
* Perform monthly analytical procedures on individual-entity and consolidated financial statements, including review of intercompany accounts and transactions.
* Assist in the preparation of the Company's quarterly and annual SEC filings.
* Perform technical accounting research as needed to analyze and determine appropriate accounting for transactions and implementation of new accounting standards.
* Coordinate requests made by external auditors in connection with their audits and reviews.
* Update consolidations and external reporting controls documentation as needed and monitor compliance.
* Recommend and implement process improvements, as appropriate, to create greater efficiency.
* Assist in the periodic review and update of accounting policies.
* Assist with special projects as required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
* CPA or equivalent required.
* Minimum of 4 years' experience, at least 3-4 years' experience in a public accounting firm
Skills: analysis, management, research