Accountant to manage monthly financial reporting
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a detail orientated accountant with lots of initiative who is familiar with Xero software and knows how to correctly set up and record COGS for a company that pays for manufacturing. Xero doesn't handle COGS well so you will need to be able to take sales ledgers from our e-commerce software and generate COGS data in Xero.
Responsibilities each month:
1. Upload bank statements into Xero
2. Worth through transaction reconciliation (with manager support)
3. Report on stock movement for COGS purposes
4. Create financial reports with Xero to provide management with monthly financial reports to help manage the business
Ideally you will have experience managing the finances for a small company with revenues of $100-500k a year. You will have experience managing COGS for a physical product based e-commerce company that has a number of various products
Personally you will have good communication skills and problem solving skills. You will be able to work without much supervision and will have lots of initiative
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Data Entry / Research