AdWords and Effect Ad Campaign Setup
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE JOB BUT TO BE HIRED FOR IT, YOU MUST be Google AdWords Certified; and you MUST show me proof of that.
We recently got approved for the free google grant for advertising for our nonprofit organization. This means we can promote our organization’s website on Google with in-kind AdWords advertising. I have already created our Google AdWords and Analytic accounts. However, I need quick help with the following:
1) Check and verify that our AdWords and Analytic accounts are configured properly according to the google instructions and restrictions explained these links: http://support.google.com/nonprofi
2) Configure tracking setup and the initial campaign setup; this will include the following:
a. Raise awareness by choosing RELEVANT KEYWORDS, leverage online advertising to reach new donors, attract new volunteers and constituents to signup when they’re searching on Google, and creating unique ads to highlight your work
b. Track over all visits, track online donations, evaluate which ad is working or not working, track newsletter sign-ups. All of these are in addition to the one you will setup through the suggested “Install Conversion Tracking” recommended by google.
When your job is complete, in about 10days, I will like to see the impact of your work against our Google Ads Goals. Below are our Google ads goals.
GOOGLE ADS GOALS
-Create partnership or partner with us
-Solicit donations from websites visits
-To seek and attract skilled volunteer to signup
-Encourage people to join our mailing list
When you bid on this project, YOU MUST ASNWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1) What do you understand from this job?
2) What is the over all goal for the project for our nonprofit organization?
3) What are the major restrictions for setting up the account with Google for in-kind AdWords advertising?
4) What should we expect when you are done with the job?
5) What is your proof that you are Google AdWords Certified?
NOTE: I will not do business with you if you cannot specifically answer these questions.