You will be paid a base rate plus a 10% revenue sharing commission based on your performance. We think that we can generate ad revenue of $5000 US per year. If you execute the program well – your share of that ad revenue would be $500.
We need someone with expertise in CPA Affiliate marketing. We are a company that publishes a successful financial newsletter. The successful candidate will have the following characteristics; willingness to learn, attention to detail and a strong desire to drive results
The affiliate marketer that we hire will do the following tasks:
1. Research and report the ten best affiliate marketing program managers available on the web.
2. Recommend the affiliate marketing program manager(s) (at least 3) that we (myrollingstocks.com) should apply to.
3. Within each affiliate marketing program, research which companies are in our niche (financial/investing/investors) and who have affiliate programs and apply to them. Research and check them against each other to see which have the longest cookie durations, best payout, highest EPC, etc.
4. Compile data and determine which companies will perform best for the audience of Myrollingstocks.com.
5. Determine the best pages on the website to place advertisers’ content
6. Determine size, shape content of ads that should be placed on the website
7. Place the ads on the website – myrollingstocks.com
8. Based on performance of ads, review placement, position and content of ad for best fit
9. Continuously search for relevant and competing offers to see which may convert best.
10. Recommend new pages that can be created on the website that will be beneficial to the affiliate program and ad campaigns
11. Recommend areas where we can increase traffic on the website in the aid of potentially increasing conversion.
12. Since there are literally thousands of offers to choose from, the marketer must make decisions by profit potential, quality of offer and relevance to the myrollingstocks.com website. You will be selecting ads for our high quality/profile blog, you want to make sure you aren’t pushing crap off to our readers