Affiliate / JV manager in the financial / trading niche (great pay, SUPERSTARS only)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are looking for an Affiliate manager to help out expand our coaching business for traders (forex and stocks)
The desired person must have previous experience in affiliate management and will be in charge of:
- looking for new forex JV's (ad swaps) through email and skype and meeting JV's weekly targets
- creating and developing relationships with new and existing partners
- keeping strict track of booked JV's and provide partners with necessary information (ad swap email copies) for successful ad swaps
- keeping track of ad swap results (click numbers and statistics) and following up with partners upon every ad swap occurrence
- reporting daily on JV's business results
The candidate will be expected to work in the European timezone Mon-Fri and occasionally in the US timezone.
RELIABILITY is key. Do not apply if:
- you are not able to work to work fixed hours Monday to Friday
- you do not have a fast and reliable internet connection
What we will OFFER:
- Very AGGRESSIVE commission plan (you will make a very good commission as a % of how many new leads and sales you help generate)
- Competitive fixed hourly rate BUT you will be expected to generate the results accordingly
- Training with some of the industry's top marketers and business people
- Working with a company that is at the forefront of financial innovation and online marketing (we are one the first companies to have developed a binary options trading system in Metatrader)
The job will start part time with the potential of becoming full time for the right candidate
NO AGENCIES please
The above responsibilities will be very strictly accounted and only candidates with similar experience will be shortlisted. The candidate will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Please let us know if any questions.
Please apply if you want to join one of the industry's top online marketing and trading companies! Good luck!
Skills: coaching, management, training, marketing