You MUST be able to expertly manage product listings in Amazon via flatfile or api in order to be considered for this position. You must be an expert at Microsoft Excel. We are not looking for someone to do data entry at all.
We need an expert in amazon marketplace and amazon webstore maintenance and management for routine weekly management of the following:
- Existing ecommerce product listings on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon UK
- Amazon Webstore product Management
Typical tasks will include --
- add products
- remove products
- update images
- compare product listings exported into a .csv file from our Volusion store to our Amazon listings and keep Amazon listings up to date
- inventory number updates on daily or weekly basis
- trouble shooting and fixing feed problems
- updating fields to increase information provided to Amazon
We will definitely be leaning toward a partner who can be proactive about making recommendations for improvements and changes, and who can proactively trouble shoot and solve problems with little assistance from us.
You must have experience with: Amazon Flat-file and/or API experience with Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Webstore and Amazon marketplace. Must be an expert at excel. Experience in Volusion will be a huge benefit.
Time per week required - estimated at 2-5 hours per week, with aprox 10-20 per week for first few weeks while we get on track.
We are looking for someone who will be an ongoing partner for us - this is not a one time job. We are an excellent employer and we look forward to meeting the right individual!
Skills: amazon, management