Do you have a proven track record of increasing sales on Amazon.com? If yes, we welcome you to apply for this newly-created position.
You will be the go-to person for all things Amazon for our company. You will have an intimate knowledge of how to best sell on Amazon.com. You will set the strategy for increasing sales and will execute day-to-day activities to achieve those goals. Some of the activities include:
* adding new product listings
* cleaning up existing listings
* adding additional shipping options
* performing mass data changes using MS-Excel spreadsheets
* ensuring all products are listed on the correct catalog ASIN
* monitoring the health (all metrics) of our account and alerting management of issues on a timely basis
* identifying high/low-demand products
* conduct analysis on competition and pricing
* identifying opportunities within the Amazon ecosystem that would increase sales, such as Amazon advertisements and selling to other countries
* staying up to date on all notices, policies and regulations from Amazon Seller Central
In addition to an attractive hourly rate, we offer a quarterly bonus based on increased sales.
Applicants should outline Amazon sales accomplishments and process taken in their cover letter - applications without this information will be ignored.
Skills: amazon, management, analysis