I am looking for an all rounder assistant.
As I am starting a business, I am looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Market watch
- Website content - captivating content that will make my company look great!
- Direct Mail - persuasive direct mail-outs, that will make readers take action fast
- Administrative support
- Diary management / booking appointments
- Public relations - Press releases - properly written to get any editor's attention
- Press ads - punchy, memorable ads to increase your sales
- Company newsletters - internal and external, keeping my clients up to date
- Business writing
- Report writing
- Microsoft Office 2010 Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
- Database management
- Business improvement awareness
- Researching UK networking events, seminars and workshops
- Sales (by email)
- Converting my notes (typed/handwritten) into a masterpiece!
- plus other administrative duties
Please include relevant qualifications and experience to support the above requisites and statement of why you feel that you would be the right candidate.
Please note that this is as 'as and when needed' post, but once things pick up more time will need to be spent, so please ensure that you are in this for the long haul and not just for a season.
Skills: newsletters, research, interpersonal-skills, microsoft-outlook