Android Multi-player Sharing Game
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I want someone who is experienced and specializing in creating 2d multi player games for an Android tab. We will be providing the vector graphics for it. Games are multiplayer, making use of coloring, matching, puzzles and allocated time usage per user (like chess, texas poker etc) so I need someone with these expertise.
The main goal of this game is to make students
- identify others emotions
- learn times used of something
- share their belongings
- request for items they need
Here are the specs we need the app to be for
Tablet WXGA Resolution (1280x800)
a. Galaxy Tab 10.1
b. Galaxy Note 10.1
c. Galaxy Tab 7.7
d. Galaxy Note 1
Tablet WSVGA Resolution (1024x600)
a. Galaxy Tab2 7.0
b. Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
There are 3 main features for the apps
- Storyboard - allowing users to create video and image based storyboards and saving them for later use. Please see this link http://a4cwsn.com/2013/03/picture-
- Challenges - we have 3 challenges which test 3 skills of the students
- Emotion identifier (one player) - we help children identify emotions by allowing them to match. Please scroll down and see the video on this link http://a4cwsn.com/2013/03/expressi
- Assembling (two players) - Please see this link http://www.smallgames.pro/games-fo
- Putting the shapes in (up to 4 players) - This game is the same as this. Please see this link http://www.kidestore.co.uk/images/
All the games need to have the user progress monitored such as time taken to finish, hit/miss ratio, sharing/non sharing ratio. All of these stats will be recorded for each player and will be displayed in the progress section of the app where the teacher can even put some comments and email parents.
I have attached a file explaining what i have mentioned. I will provide the graphics for the game in vector forms and psds/jpegs as its simple 2d. All the files, history, info of players will be held on a server which I will buy. So you will need to create the database and web services for the app over there.
This app needs to be finished on May 10th and right now the budget is not too high on this project because of not too great work with a previous contractor so I wasted a bit on that contractor so do good work on this, you will be rewarded with a lot of my other projects as I run a digital agency.
I want talented and creative people to apply so please, no template applicants, I will reject them immediately. I want people who
- are great with android apps and games and have a lot of experience with them
- knows how to create database's, restful webservices, hosting web services and making use of them in apps
- experienced in developing multi player games for android
- has 5-8 really good examples of previous ANDROID based games
- someone who writes good code, knows how to test the app well and puts comments in the code so other programmers can make changes
- good coding practices
- has good grasp of creating storyboards, using the camera to take images, record video, record audio and combining them to create a storyboard
- good communication skills and good english skills
- is hardworking, reliable and is available on skype and is willing to work to meet the deadline
- is creative and is not afraid to bring their expertise to the table. I don't want someone who listens to me blindly but also tells me what is best for my project even if that means telling me I am wrong.
- someone who thinks outside the box and gives great ideas
- someone who can keep deadlines
Looking forward to the applications
Skills: android-development, android-sdk, games, web-services