Android and IPhone App UI/UX Designer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We have recently designed an app and developed it. The development bit is done but we feel the UI/UX design is lacking and we need something world class for this app. The design needs to be neat, clean, obvious, knowing how to use colors, creative and really eye catching. The type of UI designs that I want our app to be compared to are the kind of designs you find on dribble.
I will show you the app, the mockups, the colors, logo etc and I want you to come up with a great design. I want you to be creative and create something great. I will give you the primary colors and even show you our current designs, show you what I like currently, what needs to be changed and also I want you to be creative and not listen to me all the time but voice your opinion.
Finally, you must be familiar with IOS and Android standards. For example, sizes of the elements, retina and non retina for iphone, design for 4 screen sizes on android and all these kinds of things. Finally, after we finalize on the screens, you give me slices of every element to use in the app.
Now that the last time's work was not too satisfactory so if I get a good job on this project, I will give you more work.
So basically to apply for this you need to be
- creative/think outside the box
- have good ideas and give me good suggestions
- easy to communicate with and easy to get along with, i am looking for something long term
- good availability so i can continuously give my input see changes at a fast pace although i do give a good amount of freedom
- be really strong with graphics, user interface and user experience principles
- understand IPhone and Android User Interface standards and design properly for them.
- You need to show previous UI work of yours and it has to be top quality and world class
You will have 1 week to do this and i could extend it to 10 days if the need arises from the time we begin.
If you do not apply properly, then I will not consider you for an interview.
Skills: design, graphics