One of the largest employers in Odesk currently needs Bilingual Team Leads for some of our on-going data projects. Initially, you will be an individual contributor as we train you for the Team Lead position. As you become proficient in our processes and projects, you will lead projects of your own and be a key figure in building out our organization as whole.
As a Team Lead (TL) you will own and drive data projects and provide leadership for a group of English and/or bilingual judgement contributors. You will be responsible for the overall planning, execution and success of the projects. In this role you will need to pay attention to details, have superior time management skills, and be able to juggle multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines. You will perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, coordinating all resources and stakeholders; setting deadlines; assigning responsibilities; and monitoring, summarizing and communicating the progress of the project.
* Run projects on a day-to-day basis.
* Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
* Efficiently and competently manage issues and problems.
* Conduct performance evaluations.
* Develop and write guidelines for data projects.
* Hire and train new contributors.
* BS degree preferred with a strong academic record.
* Must be fluent in English AND Thai.
* At least 1 year experience in a lead and/or managerial capacity.
* Experience with research and data entry projects.
* Experience with hiring technical contributors
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills, and an aptitude for technical concepts.
* History of successful project management engagements.
* Must be able to learn and apply new technologies.
Applicants must take the following Odesk tests before submitting an application:
1. Readiness Test for Independent Contractors
2. U.S. English Basic Skills Test
Please answer the following questions on your cover letter:
• Tell us about your experiences in managing projects. How would these experiences contribute to our position/requirements?
• Tell us about a project that you’ve been involved in a leadership capacity. Using a specific example of a project, tell how you kept those involved informed of the progress.
• Describe the project or situation which best demonstrates your analytical abilities. What was your role?
• What are your regular commitments? How many hours do these commitments take in a day?
• What are languages do you speak, read and/or write?
The selection and screening process requires potential candidates to undergo a series of online evaluations to gauge their fit for the position. Upon successful completion of the evaluation exercises and interviews with us, selected candidates will be hired and paid hourly for long term projects.
Skills: leadership, english, management, research, test, real-estate
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Facebook Media Marketing
- Fixed-Price – Marketing Job
- Hourly – TURKISH speaking, Sourcing, Buyer, Purchasing manager / expert / agent