will start in February the initial contract is for 1 year but extendable for 4 more years.
Are you available for a project? We are currently looking to bid on a project for a web developer application. If interested what would be your hourly rate? Please send me your resume
And public school experience.
Maintenance and support of current and new client web based applications
• Develop XML and SQL Stored procedures as required for updates and enhancements
• Development for self-service front end system for all funding sources
• Development of Administrative Tools as required
• Establishment of Quality assurances IT standards for development team
• Assist in the development of training materials and reports
• Provide support to appropriate stakeholders on the use and function of web based applications
• Train staff in the administration and maintenance of information in the following, but not limited, areas:
o Process to add/edit/remove information
o Process to develop and maintain basic table and databases
o Process to recognize and correct basic error detection
o Process of troubleshooting the current data system
o Process to develop, build and maintain system documentation
o (Please note that this list is not intended to be all-inclusive of the activities that client may retain the successful proposer to provide, but is intended to be a representative listing of program related activities that client anticipates to be provided).
Web applications must be compatible with Internet Explorer 8 and above, Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome (latest versions of each). Creation of a corresponding mobile site may also be desired depending on the specific web application, optimized for smart phones, tablets and any other mobile devices.
• Site must be ADA compliant. The site should be developed to meet all federally mandated access requirements adopted by the Federal Access Board under section 508 subsection 1194.22 of the Rehabilitation Act.
• Site must be built in accordance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 provided by the W3C and should also be easily accessible to the novice as well as the experienced Internet user.
*Must reside in the United States and must have references aailable to call by telephone...
Please do not apply if you do not speak fluent english and reside in the U.S
Skills: training, administration, troubleshooting, english