Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Using our script, you will call a list of prospects in the USA (California at this time) and set phone appointments. The cost of phone calls is your responsibility. Prospects will be provided to you by way of Google Spreadsheet, therefore you must know how to use Google Spreadsheet and modify the spreadsheet according to our guidelines. You will provide written status outcome on each prospect in Google Spreadsheet immediately after calling.
There are three shifts, you may choose any or all. All shifts are under the California time zone of GMT-8. Please check www.timeanddate.com for timezone information.
One shift is from the hours of 8am-2pm Monday-Friday. The second shift is 2pm-8pm Monday-Friday and the third shift is all day Saturday & Sunday from 9am-8pm. The job will entail calling new people every day with a script that will be provided and setting, canceling and rescheduling appointments as needed.
Previous real estate experience is not required but you must speak clear English and have a good understanding of it.
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following minimum requirements:
1. Has strong English and communication skills with minimal or no accent. Strong reading comprehension skills.
2. You must take and earn a satisfactory score on the following odesk tests:
U.S. English Basic Skills Test
English Vocabulary Test (U.S. Version)
3. Understands phone etiquette and does not violate these principles
4. Is familiar with Google Spreadsheet.
5. Is available for any of the shifts described above.
6. Professional & Reliable. If you say you're going to do something, then do it without excuses or reminders from me. Show up. Be available. Communicate frequently. No unexpected, unplanned vacations, trips or disappearances without reasonable prior notice. This may be a virtual job, but you need to treat it the same way you would treat a real world job. The job gives you flexibility, but don't abuse it.
7. Don't lie. If you tell me the power went out all day Saturday, then don't tell me a day later that you did work on Saturday. You might forget the lie you told, but I have records of what you said and will catch you.
8. Detail oriented. If I give you a task with multiple facets, take notes so you don't forget any of the details.
How to apply.
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your experience with telemarketing and specifically appointment setting
2. Your proficiency with Google Spreadsheet.
3. Your availability under the hours and days mentioned above and which shift(s) you can work.
4. A sample audio file of a phone conversation demonstrating your skills
About the company: We are a real estate investment firm that seeks to find sellers of problem houses in specific markets in California.
An interview will be conducted by skype, therefore you must have a working microphone or headset. You must be able to start immediately.