Using our script, you will call a list of prospects in the USA (utah at this time) and set phone appointments.
Prospects will be provided to you by way of Google Drive and Excel spreadsheet therefore you must know how to use Google Drive (drive.google.com), have experience with Excel and modify the spreadsheet according to our guidelines. You will provide written status outcome on each prospect in Google Drive immediately after calling.
There are two shifts, you may choose one or both. Both shifts are under the California time zone of GMT-7/8. Please check www.timeanddate.com for timezone information.
One shift is from the hours of 4pm-8pm Monday-Friday. The second shift is all day Saturday & Sunday from 9am-8pm. The job will entail calling new people every day with a script that will be provided and setting, canceling and rescheduling appointments as needed.
Previous real estate experience is not required but you must speak clear English and have a good understanding of it.
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following minimum requirements:
1. Has strong English and communication skills with minimal or no accent. Strong reading comprehension skills.
2. You must take and earn a satisfactory score on the following odesk tests:
U.S. English Basic Skills Test
English Vocabulary Test (U.S. Version)
3. Understands phone etiquette and does not violate these principles
4. Is familiar with Google Drive and Excel spreadsheet. Is available for either or both shifts described above.
5. Professional & Reliable. If you say you're going to do something, then do it without excuses or reminders from me. Show up. Be available. Communicate frequently. No unexpected, unplanned vacations, trips or disappearances without reasonable prior notice. This may be a virtual job, but you need to treat it the same way you would treat a real world job. The job gives you flexibility, but don't abuse it.
6. Don't lie. If you tell me the power went out all day Saturday, then don't tell me a day later that you did work on Saturday. You might forget the lie you told, but I have records of what you said and will catch you.
7. Detail oriented. If I give you a task with multiple facets, take notes so you don't forget any of the details.
How to apply.
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your experience with telemarketing and specifically appointment setting
2. Your proficiency with Google Drive and Excel spreadsheet.
3. Your availability under the hours and days mentioned above and which shift(s) you can work.
An interview will be conducted by skype, therefore you must have a working microphone or headset. You must be able to start immediately.