Armis Board Game Presenter
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Armis is a high strategy board game created in the USA for worldwide enjoyment. Armis provides a daily brain workout and is currently played online in 109 countries.
Here are some of the short and long term benefits that come with playing Armis on a daily basis:
* Armis develops critical thinking skills, and provokes logical thinking
* Armis builds self-esteem, skills sets are certain and measurable
* Armis inspires you to be inventive
* Armis emboldens you to learn complex matters easier and faster
* Armis sharpens your analytic and cognitive mind
* Armis spurs you to plan for and attain success
This job is a training course to teach you how to be an Armis Presenter. An Armis Presenter's job is to do 30 min Armis presentations before education professionals. We need Armis Presenters in every city in the world.
Your training will be as follows:
a) must demonstrate that you know important facts about Armis, must properly answer 5 Armis questions,
b) must demonstrate that you know how to play Armis, must win 5 games at a specified site
c) must demonstrate that you can do an Armis Presentation, must do full Armis presentation demonstration (with a friend as the customer) on video.
1) Greeting - give customary greeting with name exchange.
2) Demonstration -
Give your listeners a physical Player’s Handbook, and a physical Player Piece Movement guide while you are setting up your laptop, call their attention to the set-up page when you have arrived at the ‘Play Armis Now’ page at www.ArmisGame.com. Mention one benefit of playing Armis
Show them where the Player’s Handbook is on the site, also show them the on-screen rules. Mention one benefit of playing Armis
Write down any suggestions they may have during the presentation.
Identify the player pieces on screen and in player’s handbook while the auto set-up is generating a set-up. Mention another benefit of playing Armis
Start to play the game, explain that the computer is playing at beginner level, and that the average computer game lasts about 15 mins, explain how the objective of the game and the common strategies and tactics of the game benefit the player during the time it takes for the computer to move (20 seconds), mention the different benefits of playing Armis, the tutorial videos on youtube, and the lesson-plans on the site,
3) Conclude - at the end of the game reiterate the Armis benefits your listener responded positively to earlier. As you pack-up be thankful for the opportunity you had to make the presentation, then request three referrals (give referral card) and give customary farewell
1) A laptop computer with Armis installed
2) A flash drive or cd with Armis on it
3) Five Player’s Handbooks
4) Five Player Piece Movement Guides
Special note for all Armis presentations: please keep in mind that we are vigorously trying to brand Armis as more of a Family game than a War game, so in that light we try to use certain keywords for certain activities, ie: we 'activate' the nuke rather than 'blow it up', or 'detonation' it; we 'take', 'remove', or 'capture' instead of 'kill', 'crush', or 'destroy' pieces; we play against 'the opponent', to 'win' not against 'the enemy' to 'beat'.. Lastly, we try not to capture our opponent's Child during any assignment.
For those who successfully complete the training you will have the opportunity to start working for us immediately as an Armis Presenter in your local school district.