Armis For Schools Worldwide Video
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Armis is a high strategy board game created in the USA for worldwide enjoyment. Armis provides a daily brain workout and is currently played online in 122 countries.
Playing Armis online is a different experience from playing the physical game, We know this and our sponsors know this too, that is why they are willing to pay to have FREE Armis games, training, and tournaments provided to schools around the world, the detail are provided here:
Now we need to find schools that want to take advantage of all of the benefits that come with playing Armis on a daily basis:
* Armis develops critical thinking skills, and provokes logical thinking
* Armis builds self-esteem, skills sets are certain and measurable
* Armis inspires you to be inventive
* Armis emboldens you to learn complex matters easier and faster
* Armis sharpens your analytic and cognitive mind
* Armis spurs you to plan for and attain success
Your video is real, involving a real school that you select, and real students.
In your interview with the school Principal the principal should indicate that s/he wants Armis games for his/her school. S/he can also also mention other needs as well Armis will endeavor to solve as many issue as we can.
You will interview at least two teachers 1 inside the school building and 1 outside of it; they should also indicate that they want Armis and how they believe playing Armis daily will help their students to do better personally, and academically.
You will interview at least 3 students who will tell you why they want Armis in their school.
Everything should be in English, if a different language is spoken you must use subtitles to translate the conversation into English for the viewer..
In your video you should include some statistics, ie:
number of students in the school, the school's test ranking in the country, and any other info that would enable us to measure academic performance after Armis is used.
In an effort to have the interviews achieve wider acceptance please:
1) give the questions to your interviewee long before the interview
2) talk to the interviewee about the questions before the recorded interview
3) start each interview with a 'softball' question, this allows the interviewee to be comfortable.
4) make the second question broad and squarely in the interviewees wheelhouse of knowledge
5) have all subsequent questions directly or indirectly related to individual Armis benefits
6) end the interview with a question that results in the interviewee making a sincere request to have Armis for their school and acknowledging Armis in a positive light
Once approved, as a direct result of your video you will receive the fee indicated in our odesk contract.
The school’s gift (10 Armis games, and 10 computer laptops) will be contingent on funding of the campaign. Here is how we endeavor to fund the campaign over the 90 days after you are paid:
1) We package the presentation then present it to various sponsors/patrons for coverage during the first 5 days of the campaign,
2) If we need more funds than resource #1 provides we extend the sponsorship coverage opportunity to Crowdfunding over the next 30 to 60 days,
3) If the above efforts fail to raise the target funds, the publishers of Armis will provide a minimum of 5 games to the subject school
The contractor as well as the school will be notified of the campaign’s development every step of the way. everyone is encouraged to promote the campaign to bring about its successful conclusion. .
In the case of overfunding, Armis will issue the school a check for the overage less actual campaign expenses.
You should submit all of the raw video footage, we will do the initial edit, then return it to you for the final cut. The final video will be about 20 mins
Please have the proper permission to use all musical content in the video.