Armis Review By Kennedy Center/Stephen Sondheim Inspirational Teacher Award Winner
Are you a Kennedy Center/Stephen Sondheim Inspirational Teacher Award winner, if so we want to hire you to do a video review of Armis.
If you don't know how to play Armis visit www.ArmisGame.com, click 'Video Instructor" link, then within a hour you should know how to play the game.
Armis is played online in over 130 countries.
* develops critical thinking skills, and provokes logical thinking
* builds self-esteem, skills sets are certain and measurable
* inspires you to be inventive
* emboldens you to learn complex matters easier and faster
* sharpens your analytic and cognitive mind
* spurs you to plan for and attain success
Your job is to create a youtube-ready video review of the game in English.
Open with the camera pointed at yourself, state name, title, school, city (town, village, or area), country tell us about your award and your feelings about winning, close the introduction by informing the viewers that you will be doing a review of Armis, then switch to an onscreen recording device (full screen view), and review the game as you play to your eventual win.
Since Armis is more of a family game than a war game, we try to use certain keywords for certain activities, ie: we 'activate' the Nuke rather than 'blow it up', or 'detonation' it; we 'take', 'remove', or 'capture' "player pieces" instead of 'kill', 'crush', or 'destroy' 'men'.; we play against 'the opponent', to 'win' not against 'the enemy' to 'beat'.them. Lastly, please do not capture your opponent's Child during any assignment.
Please do will and enjoy the assignment.
Our budget for this job is $50.
As an education professional (teacher, administrator) we have many Armis jobs available that you can do in your spare time for extra income.
All of our jobs require that you know how to play Armis, most require that you be pretty good at it, so if you like to play Armis and are pretty good at it you have a tremendous amount of opportunities in your country and any place else in the world.
Here are some of our Armis projects:
Armis For Schools Worldwide Video, $400,
Direct An Armis School Play, $250,
Certified Armis Instructor Training Course, $200,
Four Strategy / Mission Videos, $100,
Take a look at the many different ways you could get paid if you were a Certified Armis Instructor:
1) you get paid to complete the Certified Armis Instructor training course - $200
2) you get paid to make approved presentations to education professionals - $25 - $30each
3) you get paid a commission when a school receives the FREE games they ordered as a direct result of your presentation.
4) you get paid to give professional instruction to the school receiving the game so that they know how to use and enjoy the games $50 - $100
5) you get paid to organize the school’s tournaments $25 - $50
Work when and where you wish.