Article Rewriter - Improve 10 Phlebotomy articles - Long term work potential
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I'm looking for a healthcare professional to rewrite articles about seeking a job as a phlebotomist.
Your primary role is quality control. The articles you will receive are already written but not the best quality. Your job is to tweak the articles to ensure both the quality and the message is valuable to a reader who wants to become a phlebotomist.
1) Previous experience as a phlebotomist(or related experience)
You will need intimate knowledge of working in a hospital or a lab. If you need Google to write good articles on this topic, you need not apply.
2) Commitment to submitting high-quality, shareable articles
After you rewrite an article, you should be confident and proud enough of it to share with a close friend. If you had a friend that wanted to become a phlebotomist, you should genuinely feel that your article is the best resource for them.
3) Interested in long-term work
If you are still reading, please submit the codeword 'Phlebotomy rocks' in the first sentence of your reply.
I would like someone who has the desire to do this for months. Ideally, I'd like to promote a Content Rewriter to a Content Manager position in a couple months. The Content Manager will receive a regular pay of $100-$300 a month, depending on the workload.
If you're only interested in doing this once, please do not apply.
*Why you should apply, and what's in it for you*
- Steady work for months if you desire
- Feedback to improve your article writing and copywriting skills
- Potential to become a Content Manager for healthcare-related websites
To apply please submit the following five items:
1) A brief paragraph explaining why you're a good fit for the job
2) An attachment of an article you've written before preferably on health care or job seeking.
3) Potential times to speak with me for a quick Skype interview(I'm on Central time) during the following week. I plan to hire multiple people, and I MIGHT do Skype interviews to screen applicants.
4) Your $ price per rewritten article
5) An estimate of how many QUALITY article rewrites (articles are approx 500 words) you can do per week. Again, quality is the key not quantity.