Assistant - Introductory Job - Research and Writer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Personal Assistant/Writer, Junior Level, Trial Job
Dedication to the job is the most important quality I am looking for.
Bids at or below $1.00/hour are preferred. Any bid at or below $0.50/hour will be considered very positively.
This job is a general virtual assistant job. I have a wide variety of tasks that I could use help with, but only a small budget. In return, I can offer a modest pay rate, training and a chance to gain ODesk work experience. Candidates with perfect english article writing, Social Bookmarking, Yahoo Answers, forum and blog commenting will be interviewed first.
Minimum availability: 10 hours per week, 12 weeks.
1. Please don't apply if you are not able to work at least 10 hours for 5 hours a week minimum (average of 1:30 to 2 hours/day).
2. Please only apply if you are willing to work 10hrs per week minimum for 12 weeks.
After 12 weeks, you can leave the job with good feedback (if your work is OK), or possibly get a pay raise.
This job is for applicants who :
1. want to gain ODesk experience
2. can accept a low pay rate
3. can work 10+ hours per week as needed for 12 weeks or more at the same pay rate
4. want a chance to prove themselves on ODesk for higher-paying part-time or full-time work in the future with this organization or another one
The following skills are useful
2. Writing (Very Strong English Skills)
3. Social Media (Creating and using Twitter/Facebook)
I want to try out one or more new employees for possible higher paying part-time or full-time jobs in the future. This job would be a test with low risk for me and for you.
In your cover letter, please include:
1. what minimum hourly pay you require
2. if you agree to work 10 hours minimum per week for 12 weeks minimum (same pay)
3. How good are you in writing English language
4. what kinds of jobs you can do from the above listed jobs (at the pay rate which you bid)
Please no "SPAM" or recycled cover letters; any "SPAM" or recycled cover letter will be flagged as such.
1) Fluent English
2) Eagerness to work!