Assistant to help monitor Forex trades.
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
EVERYONE WHO HAS RESPONDED SO FAR, THANKS.
HOPEFULLY GET BACK TO PEOPLE TOMMOROW.
I am interested in testing a straightforward forex trading strategy.
Unfortunately I do not have enough spare time to consistently monitor this in order to forward test this strategy.
It involves just following some simple steps:
1) The system I am interested in testing would involve someone checking 5-6 major forex currency pairs (once a day, outside of the London trading hours of 9am-5pm GMT)
2) It is a simple trading system based on a moving average and using charts for two different time periods (full training can be provided with literature and using Skype if necessary)
3) This selection criteria would involve using a candlestick chart (full explanation would of course be given).
4) An anticipated entry point would be decided on and then 24hrs later the trade would need to be checked
5) This would then be documented as to whether the result was either; a profit, a loss or a no trade.
6) Ideally the candlestick charts would be screen captured and some simple notes added. This would be done using simple software.
It would also be useful to back test the strategy to gather historic data but this is something that could be discussed later.
I would like someone who has at least a basic understanding of financial trading. If you think this could interest you then please contact me. at first it will involve only a short time per day but if we work well together, I would envisage the list of tasks expanding.
There is potential for this role to expand quite substantially into someone to help me with some trading and also with other roles and become a virtual assistant with varied tasks.
In addition to this, I would be keen to hear from anyone who feels they could perform the live monitoring of these major forex pairs (only a small amount of time required weekdays, GMT evening)
Any suggestions for back testing the above mentioned strategy would also be very welcome.
Skills: virtual-assistant-skills, test, training