We are looking for someone to bridge our Asterisk VOIP Server with our Wordpress based Website.
NOTE: WE DON'T PAY UPFRONT
->User clicks phone number on web portal to call
->Model window opens and text field asks for user to input his own number
->User enters his phone number and then this information is passed to asterisk server
->Asterisk server calls the selected number and connects it with users entered number via call back.
->The call status is updated on web portals model window
-> The model window closes when the call is disconnected.
Our Asterisk server is already configured and working and our wordpress site is also ready, the engineer needs to just add the above functionality.
We need someone who
- Expert of ASTERIX
- Experienced with wordpress
- Quick & Smart
- Must have a lot of prior experience in integrating both.
We want someone who knows what is what and how things should function. How to make it work and what might be wrong. Debugging and unit testing is an important aspect of this role.
The engineer should also be able to spell out in detail, the technical changes required in VOIP server, if any, for VOIP engineer to work on.
- Great communication skills
- Great problem solving skills
- Should meet deadlines
Answer this question at the top of your cover letter
- Why you are the right person for this job?
- Have you performed the same job before? If yes please explain.
- Are you available during GMT 0 business hours?
- Please ask us two or more questions on the work described above to better understand or modify it.
We would provide you a detailed work plan in the next selection round.
** Start your application with “I don't want upfront and i have answered the questions"
Skills: voip, debugging