Asterisk and FreePBX installation and configuration
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
You need to install on a Linux server Asterisk and FreePBX with these configurations:
- Incoming calls from two different SIP providers
- Outgoing calls must start with 00 and if started by 00417 we will use provider 1, 00491 we will choose provider 2 for the other numbers we will chose provider 3
- IVR must be installed: Do you speak German press 1, Do you speak French press2, Do you speak English press3, no answer then go to operator.
- Depending on the language we will ask “For support press 1, to place an order press 2”
- Depending on the language the waiting music will have different announcements
- User must be assigned to different groups ( language, support, purchasing)
- If none of the user does pick up after xx seconds call should be forwarded to supervisor user for xx seconds and then to voice mail.
- User will be queued to specific group
- We should be able to define users to record their phone calls
- We need a daily backup
Please do only bid if you are VERY experienced with Asterisk and FreePBX.