Award Winning OpenCart Dev/Designer - Bug Fixes
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for an award-winning experienced OpenCart developer/designer
to create ecommerce site.
Please do not apply if ANY of the following are true:
1. You are not a skillful OpenCart Developer
2. You do not have strong design skills
3. You require payment upfront
4. You cannot complete this in less than two days
5. You are not original and creative - we do not want to stock template - your base can be stock - but the result is original.
The temp build is shop.totachireya.com.
1. Mega-menu mod: One banner for EACH menu tab, selectable from back end.
2. Category Page: Left bar menu should show parent/children for product tree - collapsing / accordion style
3. Sort products in category by its sub category (If in category with subcategories the products are mixed - not GROUPED by category.)
4. Product Image on product height should not be fixed
5. Product Page: Show ALL related product - currently shows just 1
6.Product Page When you mouse over on swatch - color show up on side, right now color is shown when selected
7. Put a table around the color option in product page, 'right now - when I select color - THEN border comes and all items move down. If table with fixed height - then elements will not move own
8. Breadcrumb issue; Regardless HOW I arrive at page breadcrumb should be the same; right now it shows how I arrived at the page.
Please provide past examples of your designs - without this you will be disqualified.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Please provide the word squash in your bid - so we know you actually read this.
Skills: design, banner
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Award Winning OpenCart Dev/Designer - Cart Changes
- Fixed-Price – Award Winning OpenCart Dev/Designer - tpl template designs