BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR AS WELL AS A FREELANCE WRITIER
*** IMPORTANT: IN YOUR REPLY, ANSWER THESE 2 QUESTIONS ***
1. WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT IN REAL LIFE? / WHAT TOPIC ARE YOU MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE AT? / WHAT IS YOUR EXPERTISE?
- We are looking for EVERYDAY experts in ANY topic. (you don't need to be a PH D...just as long as you are better than the average joe/jane, we are interested in that topic).
2. WHAT IS YOUR PROOF OF EXPERTISE/KNOWLEDGE/TALENT/SKILL? - Describe your proof of experience/expertise/background in your topics.
- NOTE: We only take USA, UK, or Canada writers OR applicants with ODESK English test scores over 90%.
*** WHAT YOU GET ***
OUR RATE (negotiable):
- 12,500+ words (approx 50 pages) = $50 to $100 (depending on the topic & expertise)
- 50+ images OR 100+ images (if necessary) = $25 or $50 extra
- Plus, you get credited as expert/author for this book.
TOTAL = $100 - $150 (depending if we need images)
NOTE: We also need 3 book extras:
100+ word about expert section (in 3rd person)
200+ word book description
500+ word article about topic
- The 3 parts above will not be counted as part of the overall word count...this is just extra parts we need to put you as a co-author
*** AMAZING BENEFITS ***
YOU WILL BECOME AN AUTHOR
- You will be credited as the expert & co-author for this book (ex: J Michael Woolley & Your Name)
- You will also get an "About the Expert" section (at end of book) to put ONE website link so people can visit your site to contact you for future info.
- Our goal is to help build your credibility as an expert in your field.
- Plus, you can build your resume as a freelance writer because you will become an "author" instead of just an "article writer".
- You get to write about your FAVOURITE TOPIC instead of just a random topic other employers give you.
- When you write for us, YOUR BOOK, YOUR NAME, YOUR CREDIBILITY WILL GROW FOR A LIFETIME BECAUSE WE WILL MAKE SURE YOUR NAME & CREDIBILITY AS AN EXPERT IN YOUR FIELD REACHES WORLDWIDE!
- Our budget may be limited BUT unlike other employers, we give CREDIT TO YOU AS THE AUTHOR of the book AND create an ABOUT THE EXPERT section to help build your credibility as an expert in your field.
- All books are owned and sold by our company and applicants do not own nor can they sell this book. This is for a one time payment project but you do get lifetime benefits of reaping the benefits of being labeled an author, getting published, building your credibility, and getting more exposure in your field.
- Our goal is to help you gain MORE recognition, credibility as an EXPERT in your field AND as a freelancer.
PS...This work is for ONE TIME PAYMENT but you will reap the LIFETIME BENEFITS of being labeled an author for our company (which is the ONE & ONLY KIND of 'how to guide" company written by everyday experts), building your credibility as an expert in your field , and having an opportunity to make your resume STAND OUT because you get to say you wrote a BOOK that is published WORLDWIDE!
PPS...This is a VERY UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY that will not last because the TOPICS ARE GOING OUT...we are hiring ONE TOPIC and if it's taken, you might not have a chance...SO BID NOW AND GET STARTED!
Ownership and Credit. Employer has the sole ownership and copyrights for the Work, including editing, sale, and distribution rights. Writer will not own any copyright and/or distribution right to the Work. Employer has the right to credit the Writer as a co-author of the work (ex: HowExpert Press & Author Name) for platforms that allow multiple author names. For eBook platforms that only allow one author name, the name HowExpert Press will be used as the main author name but the Writer's name will still be credited by putting their name in front of the eBook design cover as well as inside the eBook by having their name in the title page and also having an "About the Author" section at the end of the eBook to credit the writer. Employer has the right to publish it in any form, including but not limited to, ebook, book, audio, and video, anywhere, including websites, ebook stores, bookstores, and all other platforms. Employer has the right to add or not add additional contributors to the Work if Employer hired other contributors to add more content to the Work such as artists, designers, editors, authors, and any other contributing members.
Skills: english, writing, grammar