Basketball Coaching Content Writer Needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Content writers needed for a start-up basketball coaching website. Content needing to be written is specific to basketball coaching and strategy. Topics include:
• Individual Offense
• Team Offense
• Individual Defense
• Team Defense
1. Excellent English writing skills and a familiarity with basketball topics. Basketball coaching experience preferred
2. Content needs to be written in a formal tone with referencing provided where needed
3. Each piece is required to be a minimum of 750 words in length.
4. Each piece requires a minimum of three and maximum of six diagrams depicting plays/strategy. Jes-Soft Basketball Playbook is to be used for the development of the diagrams.
5. No cut and paste content from Google accepted. This will be website content so some knowledge of Search Engine Optimization is desirable
6. Must be excellent writer with strong English, grammar, and punctuation skills
7. Content must be 100% original and pass Copyscape
8. Content must be Enzine compliant
Conditions of Application
1. Once work is completed and sent for submission all author rights are void over the content.
• Initial contract is for the production of one (1) pieces. Ongoing word is a possibility for the right writer.
• Initial starting fee will be $7.50 per piece. All pieces must meet the above conditions and any variation will result in non-payment.
Skills: coaching, english, grammar