I have a client who wants to give his existing BigCommerce store a facelift from a standard BC template.
They currently sell vitamins / sports supplements.
I want fixed price quotes (pricing and estimated time it would take) on doing the following:
(Note the below quotes should all be treated separately - I am going into a meeting in 24 hours and the clients want options)
- having it looks like and function sportyshealth .com.au
- having it look and function like proteinco .ca
Ideally I want it to resize to format correctly on iPad / mobile
*NOTE:It also has to have a similar look on mobile AND it needs to use CSS where possible (e.g. even buttons)
- converting a side menu of categories / subcategories to a drop down menu (instead of flyout menu)
In your reply with your quotes include:
- your experience with BC in general AND your experience in implementing design / look and feel for stores.
Include stores your have worked on and be very specific with what you have done e.g. I worked on xxxx-store.com, I rebuilt there entire template based on PSD designs, I had to change a lot of the snippets and insert code into the google analytics code box to modify the style of mobile site to get it ooking similar to the desktop version etc etc etc. This is a high level example.
- all the aspects of bigcommerce shop design you do (eg templates, snippets, mobile code, css etc etc)
- all the aspects of bigcommerce shop design you do NOT do (e.g. don't do original graphic design)
- why you are the best person for the job
* Note: Must be able to get started right away and work quickly.
The more detail you give me that specifically relates to this job the more inclined I am to give you an interview.
Skills: design, ipad